Content Marketing Manager
We are REFRAMD. A Berlin-based and Google-backed eyewear start-up creating inclusive eyewear products for a diverse world. Founded in 2020 by Ackeem Ngwenya & Shariff Vreugd. REFRAMD has its roots in years of personal frustrations of not finding correct fitting sunglasses for our nose profiles and an unwillingness to accept the world as it is.
Today, REFRAMD means so much more to us. Our company is built on the foundation of diversity and inclusion. We are evolving into a multidisciplinary tech start-up.
We're a small team with huge ambitions for what we want to achieve and the environment we build. We want people to own what they do and have the autonomy and freedom to make mistakes, learn, and create something meaningful. Responsibility and accountability are fundamental values within our company. We all work hard and care about what REFRAMD is here to do – we're looking for exceptional people that are proactive, hungry to learn, and want to put their pride in our collective achievements. We are a culturally engaged, innovative, and growing team.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an English-speaking freelance Content Marketing Manager to write clear and concise copy for our newsletters, social media channels, and website. Your words will entertain and engage target audiences: you know how to convey complex material in a digestible, compelling format and can adapt your linguistic style to meet your audience.
- You will plan and create eyewear-related marketing content for all relevant communication touchpoints for REFRAMD - (social media, website and newsletter).
- Responsible for consistently writing compelling marketing copy that drives impact and is relevant and targeted to our target groups and stakeholders, e. g. to customers, partners, talents, and followers.
- Manage REFRAMD's social media channels (e.g. Instagram, LinkedIn), including community management.
- Analyze the performance of content via relevant KPI's and formulate strategies to drive improved outcomes.
- At least two years of professional experience in content marketing.
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Passion for content generation and storytelling.
- A sense for upcoming trends to identify and leverage content marketing opportunities for the eyewear market.
- Ideally, experience with multimedia content creation (text, audio, video and motion graphics)
- SEO and SEA knowledge is an advantage
We offer you...
- The opportunity to grow into a full-time position and become a critical company member.
- The chance to be part of an international and ambitious team.
- Work on innovative products.
- Possibility for hybrid work arrangement.
We'd love to hear from you. Send us your Portfolio, CV, and reasons why REFRAMD would be a fit for you. We want to increase our team's diversity because we value different perspectives. Applications from women are especially welcome.